There are no fees associated when applying to Children’s Garden Nursery School or any fees to be kept on our waitlist. Each November we start the process of registering children for the following school year. Once all currently enrolled children have been placed for the following school year, we then go to our waitlist.
The following is our waitlist procedure;
- All applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There two categories of waitlist; one for siblings and one for new families to the school.
- The applications are placed in order of received date and time.
- As we work through the waitlist, families are offered the choice of all available programs at that time. Should your preferred program not be available, we will keep your information on file and in order of original receipt.
- Once an offer of space in our program has been accepted, an admission form with details of a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to secure a space will be sent out to complete the initial registration process.
- Parents may request what their status on the waitlist is at any time during this process. This can be given verbally as to how many families are ahead of them on the waitlist. Further clarification would involve dates and times of other applications ensuring that the privacy of all families involved is maintained.