There are no fees associated when applying to Children’s Garden Nursery School or any fees to be kept on our waitlist. We start the process of registering children for the following school year in December. Once all currently enrolled children have been placed for the following school year, we then go to our waitlist. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRESCHOOL PROGRAM FOR THE 2021/2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW FULL. You are more than welcome to submit an application should you want to waitlist your child for the 2021/2022 school year.
The following is our waitlist procedure;
- All applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There are two categories of waitlist; one for siblings and one for new families to the school.
- The applications are placed in order of received date and time.
- As we work through the waitlist, families are offered the choice of all available programs at that time. Should your preferred program not be available, we will keep your information on file and in order of the original receipt.
- Once an offer of space in our program has been accepted, an admission form with details of a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to secure a space will be sent out to complete the initial registration process.
- Parents may request what their status on the waitlist is at any time during this process. This can be given verbally as to how many families are ahead of them on the waitlist. Further clarification would involve dates and times of other applications ensuring that the privacy of all families involved is maintained.